The origins of Nick’s passion for carpentry can be found at his grandfather’s workbench. It was here, surrounded by tools, the smell of sawdust and grease filling his nose, his hands guided by his grandfather’s, that Nick came to know the richness and thrill that came with working with his hands. This desire to work with the tangible and meaningful is an interest that has followed Nick throughout his life. It is what inspired him to leave his lucrative work as a sales executive where the only tangible difference was the shuffling of papers from one side of the desk to the other and it is what lies at the heart of Plans Revealed. The core identity, the core purpose of Plans Revealed is to—through first-rate construction— have a transformative impact in the lives of its clients, in your life, and in doing so, provide meaningful work for its employees.
Nick has been providing quality work at a fair price and has established a reputation of honesty and integrity for Plans Revealed.
- Clearly define and deliver on expectations.
- Approach each project with integrity, honesty and mutual respect.
- Provide a value-added experience to each client from conception to completion.
- Provide a clean, safe and efficient work area to each homeowner and crew member.
- Provide meaningful employment to our employees.